March 1, 2013
Happy Weekend Loves!
Can you believe that it is March already? For me, February has honestly flown by. We are getting closer and closer to sandals & maxi dresses, and that I am happy about!
This weekend marks our first official weekend in LA! I am bursting with excitement... I mean, pinch me - there is so much to go and do. The boy & I are planning to head to the Brentwood Village Farmer's Market, get active by taking a hike or a long run to the beach, as well as try out some fab restaurants like Bandera and Osteria Latini. Basically we are going to be total tourists for the weekend- don't judge. Since our things haven't arrived yet (I believe they got caught up in the Midwestern Snopocalypse...) some shopping might be in order as well.
Here are a few of my faves from this week... staring with J.Law because she is my future bff.
- I literally watched this video three times. Jennifer Lawrence, can we please be bffs?
- Dying to try this darling DIY for my sunnies.
- Thinking I might want to cave and get these. Yes, I just might jump on the sneaker wedge bandwagon.
- Can I please eat this asap? Once I get all of my kitchen gear delivered and organized this is going to the top of the menu planning list.
- Wishing I would have known about this yard sale going on in time to register (its in the LA area!!!). Sad day that it is already sold out! Why cant all yard sales feature the dreamiest of wardrobes?
You'll Want to Read This
Have you ever been at the 1.5 week mark where your shellac has grown out, leaving your nail bed exposed- but it still hasn't chipped ...
Today I decided to share with you all a fun Valentine's Day decor DIY! I was inspired by this pin and this pin on Pinterest and...
Powered by Blogger.