January 25, 2013
This weekend is full of "activities" (we have been chanting this back and forth for weeks now) becuase one of my favorite friends is in town! While she and I are frolicking about in Indy, I collected a few things that you may want to check out this weekend!
1. If you haven't already, you must check out the latest issue of To & From Magazine. The Valentines Day inspiration is endless! I love seeing the curated collections that different bloggers & designers pull together!
2. When reading the aforementioned amazing issue of To & From Magazine, stop and fall head over heels for Kyle Knight's picks... and one in specific: the "K" succulent planter. I am considering purchasing the "D" version of the planter! I need more greenery in my home and what a darling way to display it! This is such a unique find.
3. I came across these sweet & salty curried almonds from Christin...yum! This is something I must try in the kitchen as J & I are both big time almond lovers! In the meantime, please try them for me and let me know how they come out.
5. This manicure is amazing. I found Sprinkles in Springs via the Lucky Community and could not. stop. reading her posts! She has a faboulous eye for style and some great ideas. Anyway- back to the manicure... it is a must! If you try this one out- let me know how it goes! I am thinking of trying printed nail strips (maybe like these) and doing stripes with them!
4. Biggest delimma of the weekend: deciding wether or not to snatch up these darling mugs that I came across while perusing Chain Strap Purse blog... what do you think? Buy? Are there other adorable heart mugs out there that I need to see? Please share!
You'll Want to Read This
Have you ever been at the 1.5 week mark where your shellac has grown out, leaving your nail bed exposed- but it still hasn't chipped ...
Today I decided to share with you all a fun Valentine's Day decor DIY! I was inspired by this pin and this pin on Pinterest and...
Powered by Blogger.
- diy: valentine's day decor
- Tuesday Ten: Happiness
- weekend radar
- counting down
- have to have
- tuesday ten: desk decor essentials
- patterns + textures
- weekend full speed ahead
- winter pastels (part two)
- winter pastels (part one)
- tuesday ten: love for gold
- curling up with a book
- weekend words
- may in january
- tuesday ten: pining for pastels
- shellac secret: reverse half-moon manicure
- ahmazzzing deals- home sale at urban outfitters!
- winter essentials: leopard & chartreuse
- ▼ January (19)