January 8, 2013
I have had this craving for pastels in my wardrobe lately - I feel so Lauren Conrad! They are feminine and soft, and can really compliment a porcelain complexion (that is my nice way of saying ghostly white, pale mid-winter skin). But really- they do compliment. I wore a rose gold number for NYE and really loved the subtle hint of blush pink in the shine. I think this whole collection feels very "fairy tale," but I love it! Can't wait for spring!
1. Mint + Yellow + Pink Patent Bow Belts | 2. F21 Faux Leather Moto Jacket | 3. TopShop Raccoon Face Jumper | 4. Nordstrom Floral Dakota Chiffon Dress | 5. Miu Miu Leather Tote (total splurge but so gorgeous!) | 6. Essie Mint Candy Apple & Pillow Talk | 7. ASOS Metallic High Heel | 8. Paul & Joe Pastel Yellow Skinny | 9. F21 Pastel Pink Peplum (steal!)| 10. Stephen & Co Statement Necklace
You'll Want to Read This
I have been so excited to share with you a DIY I completed last week! I have currently been redesigning our living room space ( see pi...
Have you ever been at the 1.5 week mark where your shellac has grown out, leaving your nail bed exposed- but it still hasn't chipped ...
Powered by Blogger.
- diy: valentine's day decor
- Tuesday Ten: Happiness
- weekend radar
- counting down
- have to have
- tuesday ten: desk decor essentials
- patterns + textures
- weekend full speed ahead
- winter pastels (part two)
- winter pastels (part one)
- tuesday ten: love for gold
- curling up with a book
- weekend words
- may in january
- tuesday ten: pining for pastels
- shellac secret: reverse half-moon manicure
- ahmazzzing deals- home sale at urban outfitters!
- winter essentials: leopard & chartreuse
- ▼ January (19)