January 22, 2013
After being inspired by Holly at Glamour Mash and then the fab ladies over here at The Everygirl... I decided this Tuesday Ten had to focus on some office decor essentials that I am lusting over. Do you see a trend here? It starts with G and ends in O-L-D. Remember last Tuesday? The obsession continues.
1. Design Darling #ThingsWeLove Pencil Set | 2. Society 6 "Abso..." Stationary Cards | 3. I See Noise Chanel No. 5 Print | 4. Furbish Business Card Holder | 5. Dayna Decker X-Wick Candle | 6. C. Wonder Monogram Letter | 7. russell + hazel Acrylic Stapler | 8. Anthropologie Golden Wishbone | 9. russell + hazel Acrylic Tape Dispenser | 10. J. Crew Iphone Backup Battery
You'll Want to Read This
Have you ever been at the 1.5 week mark where your shellac has grown out, leaving your nail bed exposed- but it still hasn't chipped ...
Today I decided to share with you all a fun Valentine's Day decor DIY! I was inspired by this pin and this pin on Pinterest and...
Powered by Blogger.
- diy: valentine's day decor
- Tuesday Ten: Happiness
- weekend radar
- counting down
- have to have
- tuesday ten: desk decor essentials
- patterns + textures
- weekend full speed ahead
- winter pastels (part two)
- winter pastels (part one)
- tuesday ten: love for gold
- curling up with a book
- weekend words
- may in january
- tuesday ten: pining for pastels
- shellac secret: reverse half-moon manicure
- ahmazzzing deals- home sale at urban outfitters!
- winter essentials: leopard & chartreuse
- ▼ January (19)